Chemicals are substances, which are extensively used in the fabrication and as additives in a number of products ranging from soaps to food products to medicines. Nandolia Organic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., established in the year 1998, has, under the able leadership of its directors Mr. Yakub V. Nandolia and Mr. Haroon H. Nandolia, carved a niche for itself in the chemical industry.
We are an eminent manufacturer, exporter and importer of a wide range of chemicals and intermediates. Our product catalog encapsulates Intermediates for API, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Intermediate, among others.
Fabricated using the finest grade raw materials, our products have found huge acceptance by a spectrum of industries. The requisite safety standards and safe working procedures are thoroughly implemented in our day to day operations. We always make a conscious effort to competitively price the products and deliver them to the clients well within the stipulated time frame.
- Turnover in F.Y. 2007-08: Rs. 420.00 Million
- Exports (Included in above): Rs. 170.00 Million
- Business Turnover F.Y. 2007-08
- Local Turnover: Rs.250 Millions
- Export Turnover: Rs.170 Millions.
Products We Offer
Nandolia Organic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. is engaged as a manufacturer, exporter and supplier of the following array of products:
- Intermediates for API: Para Methoxy Phenyl Acetic Acid, Para Methoxy Phenyl Acetone, CIS (+) Hydroxy Lactum, etc.
- Agro Chemicals : Propanil, Meta Phenoxy Benzyl Alcohol (3- Phenoxy Benzyl Alcohol)
- Pharma Intermediate : 2 Mercapto 5 Methoxy Benzimidazole, 5 Difluoro Methoxy 2 Mercapto Benzimidazole, 2 Mercapto Benzimidazole
- Para Anisic Aldehyde- Capacity 1500 MT
- Para Cresyl Methyl Ether- Capacity 200MT
- Para Anisic Alcohol- Capacity 800 MT
- Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate- Capacity 4000MT
- Para Methoxy Phenyl Acetic Acid- Capacity 25 MT
- Para Methoxy Phenyl Acetone- Capacity 50 MT
- CIS (+) Hydroxy Lactum- Capacity 60 MT
Quality is given prime importance at Nandolia Organic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., and is upheld under all circumstances. All international quality parameters are adhered to at all levels; right from the purchase of raw materials to the delivery of the products.
The final produce is checked in-house by an experienced team of quality analysts. Only those products meeting the requisite standards and parameters are then allowed to be dispatched for sale.
Nandolia Organic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. has an infrastructural base, which is unparalleled in the industry. Our analytic infrastructure includes HPLC, Polarimeter, G.C., Melting Point Apparatus, Karlfischer Colorimeter, etc. to carry out a smooth production of goods. The machines used are fully automatic and require minimum human interference. These machines are upgraded from time to time to keep them at with the changing technological needs.
As a socially responsible firm, we are committed to safety, health and environment. We make sure that the working environment within our premises is extremely safe for our employees and the employees are on a regular basis imparted safety training. Safety audits, and inspections are also a regular feature with us.
We also strictly abide by the environment safety guidelines laid down by the government, and in our own small way help in environment protection.
- Ensuring hygienic and safe working environment for the employees
- Following stringent quality control regime
- Catering to the exact requirements of our esteemed customers
- Adherence to prompt delivery schedules
- Offering products at competitive prices.